Friday, June 26, 2009

Off River: Day the Last

Fried catfish. Hot sun. Long week. Now I'm home, and you or your loved ones may be home as well.

Look for a wrap-up Paddle Georgia blog coming after I've got my boys back and a cup of coffee at my home computer in the morning. I will miss our coffee guy, though. And will I still wake up at 5:30 am, do you think?

In the meantime, listen to a quick snippet of Husband & I giggling like kids from our day at Armuchee High School. Go to about minute 16 or so.

2 comments:

  1. You just had to mention my underwear didn't you? Oh wait, it wasn't mine, I wasn't there. BooHoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Jessica. Thanks for your blog. One of the off-river highlights for me was visiting Jim Langford's "museum home" in Calhoun and hearing his wonderful tales of the Coosa Indian Nation and his archaeological digs.
    Second was the Friday night Talent Show and hosting the "Kids Say the Darndest Things". My hat's off to the four cute-as-a-button panelists: Carter, Sebastian, Lydia, and Anna. They were the stars of the show.

    ReplyDelete